Easy & Fastest Service
AEPC is registered under section 25 of the Companies' Act 1956 and has two categories of Members: Member Exporter and Registered Exporter. Any applicant, firm or society and/or Statutory Organization who is an exporter of garments whether manufacturer exporter or merchant exporter in the export and aims and objective of the council shall be eligible to be registered as a Registered Exporter of the Council. As per provisions of Articles of Association of the Council any person who is an exporter of garments whether manufacturer or merchant exporter or otherwise interested in the actual export of garments shall be eligible to become Member, provided, such person, otherwise, comply with other requirements in terms of the Act, the Articles and the bye-laws and / or regulations.
Documents Required :
- Self certified copy of the IEC issued by the licensing authority (DGFT)
- Duly notarized, an undertaking on non-judicial stamp paper.
- A self-certified copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association or Partnership Deed or Certificate of Registrar for a firm, as per the requirements.
- In case of a Manufacturer Exporter, a self-attested copy of SSI Certificate or Industrial License is mandatory.
- All the above mentioned documents should be duly notarized on a non-judicial stamp.
- Self-attested Certificate, Letter of Intent, Industrial License issued by the concerned Authority.